Our Dear Client,
Thank you for choosing to come back to Rossanos! We are so excited to welcome you back with open arms. If you have not got your appointment yet, please be patience we will get to you asap. We wanted to update you on all the changes we have made to make sure our salon is a safe haven where you can feel comfortable and relaxed.
Before you come into the salon we are asking you to please:
- Arrive alone for your appointment
- We do not have a sitting area so please check at reception to see if we are ready for you, (or call us if you prefer) if not please wait in your car or outside in fresh air until you are notified that you can enter the salon.
- Wash your hands when you arrive at the salon
- Handle your own personal belongings
- We will be wearing PPE, so we ask you to wear a face mask you can bring your own or we can provide one. If you cannot wear a mask for health reasons, please inform us the day before your appointment.
- Practice social distancing around anyone else inside the salon.
- Please refrain from touching products instead ask your stylist for help.
- You will not be offered refreshments or reading material, but you are welcome to bring your own. Please do not forget to take them home.
- We will be using single used items as always, all our gowns’ towels etc are deep cleaned before use.
- All equipment used throughout your appointment will be disinfected before appointments.
- There will be a small charge for PPE we hope you understand.
- You may incur an extra charge for extended regrowth, color refresh or color correction but this will be discussed during your consultation.
- If you have coloured your hair at home or have had covid you will need a skin test a minimum of 48 hours prior to you colour service. Please call the salon to organise this.
We are also kindly asking customers to reschedule your appointment a minimum of 48 hours prior if,
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days.
- If you have travelled overseas or if you have been in contact with someone whom has, please reschedule your appointment for after your restrictive movement period has ended.
We hope that these measures make you feel excited to come to the salon and assure you that you can be confident that you are in safe hands!
We can’t wait to see you soon!